"Inspired by rugged rocky coastlines, Acadia is a rustic blend of fine Merino wool (providing warmth) and baby alpaca and silk noil (adding drape and lustre as well as an interesting knobbly texture). The heathered appearance of this DK weight yarn is achieved from a kettle dyeing process that creates the subtle duotones for which The Fibre Co. has become known."
-- The Fibre Co
- Skeins: 133 m (145 yd) per 50g hank
- Fiber: 60% Merino wool, 20% baby alpaca, 20% silk
- Needles: 3.75–4mm (US 5–6)
- Gauge: 21–23 sts per 4 in (10 cm)
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. We recommend alternating skeins as you work to give an overall blended appearance.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $100 USD.
Please contact us for returns and exchanges. We will be happy to accomodate you. Re-stocking and shipping fees will apply.